BMS Maintenance Engineers
Location: London/South East/UK Reporting to the Maintenance Manager your role will be to carry out routine BMS PPM works on a variety of sites, respond to callouts as directed by the Maintenance Manager and undertake a variety of small works projects generally associated with the maintenance of client’s sites.
The key skills and abilities for this role are:
- Extensive experience with Trend BMS systems from early 100 series controllers to the current IQ4 range
- Experience with MCC panels and the ability to understand control panel wiring diagrams
- Conversant with Trend SET and the operation of all aspects of control strategies
- Understanding of all varieties of Trend networking – current LAN, Ethernet, BACnet and LonWorks
- Experience with Trend 963 supervisory software
- Understanding of mechanical plant operation and control
- Understanding of electrical systems
- Desire to learn and support new technologies / alternative control system
- Confident in IT with working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to assess risks in the working environment and follow safe working procedures
- High level of motivation and ability to work on own initiative
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package with training and career progression opportunities working with a recognised leader in this sector.